Sunday, May 4, 2008

Welcoming Ruby Jane Hurst!!

Our best friends Perry and Val just had their little girl Ruby. This is a picture of Val in the hospital before she had her. They were there for 2 weeks before the baby came. I think we caught Val unprepared coming out of the bathroom. :)
We went up a couple times to visit and play games. It was a lot of fun.
Ruby was born about 2 months early. She's in the NICU and is doing really well. She is such a sweet little thing. I got to hold her the other night and I loved every minute of it! They're just waiting for her to learn how to eat by herself until they can take her home!
Yesterday I threw Val a baby shower at my parents house. We had fun, with yummy food and some very interesting and educational conversation!
I think Val had a good time. We're so glad that Ruby is doing well and we can't wait until she comes home so we can give her loves.

1 comment:

Val said...

I forgot you took that picture fresh out of the john. You guys are the best friends ever. We so appreciate all the support and hanging out in not very normal places or circumstances. The baby shower was awesome, Thanks again Kaylene!