Friday, May 23, 2008

Hail The Conquering Graduate!

Yeah! Last Saturday May 17th Johnny graduated from BSU! He's worked really hard and I am very proud of him.
Our friend Michael Price was graduating too. His wife is Kim and she's having a baby in August.

Johnny parents. I think his mom was glowing all day, as you can tell from this picture.
Not all my family could make it because of Lindsey's passing, but I was grateful that dad, Jake & Heidi could make it and I know Johnny was too.
After graduation we went to my parents house for a barbecue with about 20 friends and family. Of coarse I didn't think to take a picture until most of them had left, but oh well. It was lots of fun. Thanks to my in-laws for bringing most the food and thanks to dad for manning the barbecue, the food was great!

4 comments:

casa chandler said...

Hooray for Johnny (and Michael Price)! Congratulations!
ps-i love that jake has facial hair...like he's getting it out of his system before the mission. funny.
Anyway, great job. (to you too, Kaylene, for being the supportive wife.)

Perry said...

Woohoo! Way to go Johnny. I bet it feels good to finally be done with your BA (and you got such a cool degree too). We are really happy for you!

the mortensen's said...

Johnny's hair is getting long, I think I like it. I also love whatever Jake's hair is doing.
One more year and that will be Wayne in a cap and gown! Finally!!!!!!!!

The Crazy Heads said...

Congrats! Hey I remember Michael from school, tell him congrats too!