Wednesday, June 4, 2008

2 Years! Happy Anniversary to us!!

Yesterday was Johnny and mines 2 year anniversary. In some ways I can't believe it's been that long and in other ways I can't believe it's only been that long. Either way it's been a blast. Being married to Johnny has been so easy and fun. We didn't plan on celebrating yesterday because we have a night at the Anniversary Inn on Thursday and then we both took work off on Friday. This year it's my turn to do the planning and Johnny only knows about Anniversary Inn. He has no idea what's planned for Friday. I'll post later about all the suprises.

So, since we'd planned to celebrate later this week, last night we decided to go to the temple and out to dinner (since Tuesday is date night). Johnny had a little suprise for me though. When I got off work I cam home and there were probably 2 dozen gerbera daisies waiting for me. They are beautiful, and my favorite! We had gerberas at our wedding too. After the temple and dinner we rented a movie and had a sleepover (pulled the mattress out) in the living room. It was fun, but I can't wait until Friday, I have the whole day planned. Stay tuned for details!

I LOVE YOU JOHNNY!

2 comments:

the mortensen's said...

I will take credit for the sleepover since we invented it! Wayne loves having sleepovers with Liv, it's usually his idea to do it.

Johnny said...

I love you too!