Saturday, June 14, 2008

HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY JAKE!

My little bro turned 19 yesterday. This is him after getting his tonsils out during Christmas break last year. Looks like bull dog.
My mom, Jake, and Grandma Spjute. I was pretty impressed with myself for getting a picture of grandma with her eyes open.
Happy about his giant cupcake. I think he was happier about the two t-bone steaks Johnny and I gave him.
These are Jake's girlfriends, who brought him this ten pound chocolate cake and took him out to dinner with a bunch of his friends.

This video is pretty much Jake in a nutshell. CCCRRRAAAZZZYYY! (and awesome) Happy Birthday Beastie!

p.s. I know I still need to post about our anniversary, I will do so soon...

2 comments:

Val said...

I still love that video just as much as I did the first time I saw it!

Darci and Ryan said...

Too funny!! Jake....what a guy! Gotta love him.