Thursday, June 19, 2008

Anniversary Re-cap

These are the flowers that Johnny got me for our anniversary. He knows that I love gerbera daisies. They were so pretty.
This is picture of Johnny in our room at the Anniversary Inn.We were in the Swiss Family Robinson room. Silly me, I didn't take more pictures of it. I will say this, we slept in a tree. I made a miniature wedding cake with a big 2 on top. Johnny liked it.


On Friday, we went to the Zoo and then had a picnic in the park. I don't really know what kind of ears Johnny has on, but I am in a birds nest.

After the zoo we went downtown to Edwards and watched the new Indiana Jones movie. It was awesome! When we were done there we walked around down town and went to a couple art exhibits.
For dinner we went to the Cotton Wood Grille. It's pretty fancy. It was fun to get all dressed up. The food was delicious. The restaurant sits right on the greenbelt so after dinner we went for a walk and had a little photo-shoot. We're silly.
Johnny looks like a cute little 5 year old.
Us on the bridge.
Me putting out the vibes.
Smoochy, smoochy.

We had such a blast on our anniversary. I'm so grateful for a wonderful husband who treats me like queen and makes being married so much fun. I can't wait to see what awaits us in years to come!

2 comments:

Val said...

A marriage has to be fun when the life of the party marries the life of the party! We are so grateful to have you as our friends. We love you guys. Happy number 2!

jenifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.