Thursday, April 16, 2009

Funny Kids

So, I work as a nanny. I've been watching the same kids for almost 3 years. I pretty much feel like a mom and like I have 2 kids ( when I have only one it will be cake!). Anyway, they are the sweetest, cutest kids ever. Yesterday I was browsing through old pictures and videos and came across this little treasure. It is actually from about a year ago. First let me tell you a little about the 3 year old (2 in the video) girl Ella that I watch. She is the spunkiest, huskiest,HYSTERICAL little girl ( I hope I have one just like her). So, without further ado... Ella. (p.s. Sam had been working on rolling over and had been really frustrated, and as soon as I turned on the camera he started crying. He wasn't just laying there crying forever, I swear!)



For just a little insight she also recently aquired two imaginery friends named "Johnson" and "Coeman". NO IDEA where she came up with these people, but she works with these guys. Sometimes building houses, and sometimes at Home Depot. She runs around talking with them all day, it is hysterical. She can't wait until Livia moves back so they can play and swim together! And Sam is walking all over the place and ready to wrestle with Gavin. Hurry up guys! These are recent pictures of the little rascals.

1 comment:

the mortensen's said...

what a nerd!!!!
p.s. you are having a boy
p.p.s. I will remind you that you said one is a piece of cake after you've been up every 4 hours in the night for a week straight! ha!