Monday, April 20, 2009

Yeah... that's my husband.

So every year on Easter morning, my uncle Craig who directs the institute choir puts on "He is Jesus Christ", which is an amazing program about the Savior. Its sung in front of the Boise temple early in the morning just as the sun rises. I begged Johnny to try out for a solo (he did it back in the day), so that I could record him. You know posterity and all that, YEAH RIGHT I wanted to show him off! Hee hee! But really, can you imagine seeing your dad or grandpa sing this way? It will be sweet. Anyway, I don't have to talk it up much, just take a looksie. And remember, hes all mine. :) p.s. Listen all the way to the end for the amazing finish.

5 comments:

The Crazy Heads said...

AMAZING!!! I loved it. He totally ROCKS!

casa chandler said...

Johnny is AMAZING! I LOVE to hear his sing...I seriously could go on and on about how amazing he is and how wonderful it is to listen to him! Just beautiful! Thanks for posting this.

Missy said...

WOW! The ending gave me chills! What a wonderful talent he has...and congrats to you little momma, I hope this pregnancy is smooth and wonderful for you!

Gus and Carolee Drake said...

Chills! That was great, you have a very talented husband... very impressive, just like you! Wow! I loved it I totally felt the spirit!
Thanks for lifting my day!

Amanda said...

Hi my name is Amanda Martindale. I was friends with John in High School. I am so excited to find your blog. I hope you don't mind if I read it? It looks likes things are good, congratulations on your upcoming little one. You are welcome to check out my blog if you would like: http://rymandymadison.blogspot.com/
That was a great video, really makes you feel the spirit. It was wonderful!