
No, Johnny is not pregnant, but I am! Wahoo! We are really excited. We went to the doctor last Tuesday and heard the heart beat, it was awesome. I'm almost 4 months along, which means about 2 weeks ago I started feeling like I've got a little more bounce in my step. I was pretty sick for the first 3 months, it was no fun. Luckily I have a husband who is willing to: rub my back (or head if I have a headache), run to the store if I feel like I need something to eat that we don't have, get me countless bowls of cold cereal(usually cheerios or rice crispies), switch me sides of the bed, and wait on me hand and foot. That has truly made this first trimester bearable (it was really bad for a while). Anyway, we are so EXCITED to add a little person to our family. We're due OCTOBER 7th!
17 comments:
I heard!! So excited for you! Thanks for the card too. Love ya bunches.
Wow! Congratulations!!! I'm absolutely thrilled for you!! Being preggo in the summer isn't too fun. Just be sure to have a fan on you at all times! Are you going to find out what your having?
that picture of Johnny is truly disturbing!
YEAH!!!!! I am so excited for you guys. You are going to be great parents, I can tell. Good Luck!
omg CONGRATS! i'm so happy for you! that's so awesome!! sad to hear that you were sick a lot of it:( but good to know that you are doing better:) our babies can be friends:) wahoo!
Hooray! I'm glad you're feeling better. I agree with you on the cold cereal thing. It is definitely the best when you're prego.
Yea, congrats!! That is so exciting. You will be such great and fun parents!
I'm so excited to hear the news! Congratulations! If you run out of cheerios give me a call...i have a TON from my sweet couponing deals! no joke.
Hooray Cuz!!! Best news ever - maybe you should be 3 days late so we can have the same birthday? Think about it . . .
we are sooo happy for you both! any cravings yet?
Cool! We're excited for you guys! Are you gonna find out what you're having??
Hip Hip Horray!!!!! That is such great news! I wish I would've known that you were so sick, I would've gone downstairs and brought you as much cold cereal as your heart desired, or your tummy! (I get nasty sick too, I know how it feels) Well, you look great and congratulations!!!!!! :)
Congratulations Kaylene! That is so exciting and we are so happy for you guys! I always appreciate my good health after being sick with a baby, I'm glad you're feeling better!
YAY! I am so excited for you. You are going to be the best mom ever.
Congrats you two!!! We are so excited for you! John you just look beautiful in that picture!!!
Congratulations!!! Wow Johnny... Wow!!
Something was definately in the water!!!! I'm due Sept 24th, Cali is due Oct 5 & my sister-in-law is due Oct 4. What's going on here? Congrats!!!! We get to find out what we're having on Friday!
Post a Comment